Happy New Year! 2015 is starting off with a “bang” at the ESA Library.
- WIN (student) tickets to Art Spiegelman @ Bloor Hot Docs on January 26th, and a copy of CO-MIX: A Reptrospective (the book). Learn more at the ESA Library Daily Blog posting. Entries due by Wednesday January 14th.
Have a safe and happy rest of your break. See everyone back at school on Monday January 5th.
Congratulations to the following staff and students, the winners in our Holiday Reads 2014 Book Draw:
- Dove Salsberg
- Alana Park
- Linda Badgley
- Daniel Pines
- Ms. Chrisman
If you have not already stopped by the Library to collect your book prize, please do so.
- Think you might need to access AW or your TDSB Google Drive over the holiday break?
- When is the last time you changed your network password?
- More than a month ago?
All students – and staff – are strongly encouraged to change your network password sometime today or tomorrow so that it does not expire during the holiday?
Drop by the Library later on today or tomorrow… Student passwords must be changed on a school networked computer.
Just a reminder to all that the Library will be open in the morning – at 7am as usual – but will be closing between 8:15am and 10:30am for a special event.
Your hot apple cider will be available before and after tomorrow morning’s closure.
Advance notice that today:
- is a late start day… but there will be cider (if there is any left after the Staff Meeting); and,
- the Library will be closed last period (to allow for an online test);
- the Library will be closed after school (on account of the Staff Christmas Party)
See you all for business as usual on Thursday
The Library if closed after lunch for a special guest presentation session with Bruce MacDonald, Canadian filmmaker extraordinaire. The Library is open only to those Film and Drama students who have been invited to the session.
In anticipation of Writers’ Week, ESA’s first Canadian Festival of Authors… The Library is holding a contest.
Name the author…
- How many of the authors pictured below can you identify?
- Send an e-mail with your answers to email@example.com by Sunday January 11th.
- Winners will be announced on Monday January 12th, when the schedule for the week is unveiled.
Please also be sure to consider a donation to our IndieGogo campaign in support of this very special week of Library programming.