Last weekend, the first bi monthly publications to the new E.S.say writing blog were posted! We have some fantastic work by various ESA students and are very excited to share.
Haven’t had the chance to send us anything yet? Do not put down your pens in defeat, there is still hope!
E.S.say accepts submissions all year round. So send us the absurd, the witty, the bold and the downright nonsensical. And remember, this blog will culminate in an end of year book of letters!
What are you waiting for? Grab your plumes and start scratching!
- Find the blog here: http://esaycreativewriting.blogspot.ca
- Send your submissions to email@example.com
Information about submissions:
- Submissions are accepted on a regular basis, year-round
- Can include, short stories, essays, poetry and prose
- Must not exceed 3,000 words
- Must be written by a current ESA student
- Submissions are accepted: firstname.lastname@example.org