The Troop by Nick Cutter
- I had forgotten how much I loved this genre when I was younger. Books guaranteed to creep me out!
- I devoured them all – Stephen King, Shirley Jackson, Thomas Tryon and the lot. Couldn’t get enough of them. And now this.
- Creep me out. Great story. Great read. Fabulous imagery and descriptive detail as you except from Nick Cutter/Craig Davidson. Ticks all the boxes.
- Don’t read too much about it before your start – just dive right in.
- Knowing what I know, I’m sure the screenplay has got to be on it’s way… and I’ll be the first in line for tickets.
Students who would like to join us at the Festival of Trees, at Harbourfront, on Tuesday May 17th should pick up a permission from from Ms. Wray in the Library.