- Do you still have overdue Library materials?
- Have you settled your late fines from earlier in the year?
- Have you found that missing book under the bed?
We have been chasing books for weeks now.
- We have been sending overdue notices to your TDSB student e-mails.
- We have been sending overdue notices to your HF teachers.
- Worse… we began making the dreaded phone calls home on Tuesday (June 14th).
Get ahead of the curve – and save that embarrassing phone call home if you haven’t already been called! – by bringing your book(s) in first or settling your overdue fines.
- Drop by the Library on Wednesday June 15th, or on Tutorial morning, Thursday June 16th.
Reminder that students with outstanding Library items and/or Library fines will not be able to check out new materials in September until outstanding issues have been cleared.