After a most successful inaugural year in which we read our way through three (3) books together, we are launching our first Summer Reads 2016 Book Club.
- If you’re interested in reading along with us this summer, please follow this link to our shared Google Doc.
- This shared Google Doc provides a brief outline of the books we’re considering for our Summer Reads 2016 title of choice.
- Follow the link embedded in the shared Google Doc to have your say about which book you want to read.
We will discuss our Summer Reads 2016 book selection at our first meeting of the 2016-2017 school year – tentatively scheduled for Wednesday September 28th (date to be confirmed very shortly).
- We meet in the Library at 6:45pm for tea and treats, and talk about our book from 7pm to 9pm.
If you’d like to join us on our adventure – we plan to read our way through five (5) books next year – please fill out this Google Form.
- We’ll add you to our e-mail distribution list and send you everything else you need to know about our little book club.