It’s here! The Docs for Schools In School Film Festival starts this week! A selection of films will be screened in selected classes as they pertain to the course curriculum. A selection of films will also be shown after school, in the ESA Library, as per the following schedule:
- Thursday April 27th: You’ve Been Trumped Too
- Monday May 1st: Driving with Selvi
- Tuesday May 2nd: Migrant Dreams
- Wednesday May 3rd: Who is Dayani Cristal
- Thursday May 4th: Chasing Ice
Screenings begin promptly at 3:20pm.