Further to the daily announcements and the postings around the school…
Library circulation closes on June 2nd.
- All items on loan are due back by no later than that date.
- Any new loans are also due back on June 2nd, regardless of what the circulation period should be (i.e. 3 weeks for general materials).
We have been ‘chasing’ Grade 12 students these last two weeks… including starting to make phone calls home.
- Reminder that all students with overdue items receive a weekly overdue notice to their TDSB student e-mail address.
- Additionally your HF teacher receives a notification each week and – hopefully – reminds you to ‘Bring It Back!’
- You can also check – and manage – your Library loans yourself by logging on at the ESA Virtual Library Catalogue.
- Avoid that dreaded phone call home by returning your materials and settling up any late fines… (we make deals on fines!! Ask us!)
Summer circulation – for return the first day back to school in September – takes place the last week of June – after exams.
- Students and Staff may borrow books over the summer.
- Check out the ESA Library Pinterest page to peruse the new titles you might want to take home to read this summer.
- Remember to check the ESA Library catalogue for all titles available.