Please join us for our very own Book Club. New members are welcome anytime.
Entering into our third year, we’re back for an even bigger and better book club in 2017-18.
We are, once again, planning to read our way through five (5) books this year.
Plan to join us in the Library for tea and treats at 6:45pm.
- we will begin discussing our book promptly at 7pm;
- expect to wrap up around 9pm;
- all members of the ESA community – past and present – are welcome to attend.
- We have a great group of students, staff, parents and grads among our complement.
Mark your calendar as follows:
- Wed Sept 27th, 2017
- Wed Nov 22nd, 2017
- Wed Jan 17th, 2018
- Wed Mar 7th, 2018
- Wed May 2nd, 2018
New members should sign up on this Google Form. We’ll get back to you with everything you need to know!
Our first meeting, in September, will be a Meet and Greet… and also a discussion of our 2016 Summer Read, The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George.
- Grab yourself a copy.
- Read it, you’ve still got time.
- Join us for some convivial conversation and great food in the Library on Sept 27th.