Access to the Library will be restricted on the first day of school, Tuesday September 5th, 2017.
- Closed for Staff Meeting
- Open exclusively for students needing to reset passwords and/or students who are new to ESA (all grades) and need to authenticate themselves on the network.
- Expect to need approx. 5 – 10 minutes. There is no food allowed in the Library so plan to eat lunch either before or after you come to the Library.
- Students who are returning as Library volunteers should drop by so we can start to build this year’s volunteer schedule.
- Closed for Staff/Department meeting
Please also note that the Library will be closed after school on Wednesday September 6th and Thursday September 7th for special orientation sessions for students who are new to ESA and/or the TDSB, or both!
We expect that the Library will be open before school and during the lunchhour on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday…but all is dependent on the post summer construction state of affairs by the time school opens.
- We may be making these calls on a daily basis for the first week.
- Notice will be posted here, and on the ESA Library Daily Blog, as well as on the ESA Morning Announcements to advise.