All ESA students are eligible for, and strongly encouraged to have, a Toronto Public Library (TPL) card.
- The TDSB no longer provides access to databases and other resources which are otherwise available through the Toronto Public Library.
- Other public library systems – i.e. Mississauga, or Halton – may not provide access to some databases which you might be required to access for school purposes.
The ESA Library officially begins a card blitz on Monday, September 11th, when the Grade 9’s began their Orientation Sessions.
- All Grade 9 students will have had the opportunity to complete a TPL Library Card application form (as necessary) by the time they are finished their Orientation Sessions.
- Grade 9’s should please wait to complete the TPL Library card application form when they come to the Library for their Orientation Session.
Any student in Grades 10 – 12 who does not have a current and valid TPL Library Card should see Ms. Wray in the Library at lunchtime (or before or after school) to fill out an application form.
- Or, download this TPL Library Card application form and return it to the Library.
Applications for TPL cards must be returned to the Library by no later than Wednesday September 27th for processing.