All students and staff need to be aware that ALL of your relevant TDSB applications will be unavailable from 11:00am until 6:00pm on Saturday October 15th.
This includes student and staff access to:
- All Academic Workspace (AW) sites, including ServiceIT
- Google Apps for Education (GAFE), including Google Drive, Docs, Hangouts, and Sheets
See the attached schedule for closures between Sept 12th and Sept 22nd.
All Staff and students are advised that Academic Workspace and GAFE applications will NOT be available at the following times:
- Tuesday March 8th, 7:00am to 7:30am
- Tuesday March 8th, 4:00pm to 6:00pm (access may be interrupted)
- Saturday March 12th, 9:00am to 5:00pm
IT Services will try to get the maintenance done as quickly as they are able to, but it is possible that service may be unavailable for the entire duration of each window of time as noted above.
The TDSB has scheduled maintenance on Academic Workspace for the following times:
- Saturday February 6th from 8:30am until 11:30am (I’m a little late posting this one but what the heck, hopefully you saw the posting on ESAInfo!)
- Tuesday February 9th from 7:00am until 7:30am.
There may be additional interruptions to all network services – including AW – from 4:30pm to 7:00pm on Tuesday as well.
Don’t despair if you can’t get into your AW account at these times.
- Remember that you can still access your TDSB Google Apps for Education by logging into Google directly using your TDSB student e-mail address and your network password.