We trust you are enjoying your in-class screenings
The In-School Festival continues after school today in the Library where we will be screening the Hot Doc What Lies Upstream
Investigative filmmaker Cullen Hoback uncovers the truth behind a massive chemical spill that leaves 300,000 West Virginians without drinking water.
New this year… Password Manager!
We tested it out with the Grade 9’s during their Orientation sessions and advertised to the rest of the school population afterwards…
As we head off for the holiday break – Password Manager is the ONLY option if you have a problem with your TDSB network password. Don’t get shut out in the cold with respect to network access.
- Recover and/or reset your TDSB network password on your own 365 days a year, 24/7.
- No need to wait until you are at school and able to get into the ESA Library.
- Create your own personal security questions – keep track of your answers in a secure location!
- Use the ‘Forgot my Password’ or ‘Lost your password?’ options when logging into the TDSB network via AW.
Set-up your new Password Manager using this link.
- Enter your TDSB student e-mail address.
- Create your security questions and away you go.
Posters with QR codes and Bit.ly links are posted around the school.
- ALL ESA students should be signed onto the Password Manager as soon as possible.
ALL Staff and students – anyone who might be attempting to access the TDSB Network over the weekend – are advised that the following applications, services and systems will not be available between 7:00am and 1:00pm on Saturday September 23rd
- All AW sites
- G-Suite for Education (formerly GAFE)
- Google Drive, Docs, Hangouts, and Sheets
DO NOT get mad at your computer or your home internet service provider when you can’t connect to the TDSB.
- Have patience, go out and enjoy the summer weather, and try again Saturday afternoon.
All students and staff need to be aware that ALL of your relevant TDSB applications will be unavailable from 11:00am until 6:00pm on Saturday October 15th.
This includes student and staff access to:
- All Academic Workspace (AW) sites, including ServiceIT
- Google Apps for Education (GAFE), including Google Drive, Docs, Hangouts, and Sheets
See the attached schedule for closures between Sept 12th and Sept 22nd.
All Staff and students are advised that Academic Workspace and GAFE applications will NOT be available at the following times:
- Tuesday March 8th, 7:00am to 7:30am
- Tuesday March 8th, 4:00pm to 6:00pm (access may be interrupted)
- Saturday March 12th, 9:00am to 5:00pm
IT Services will try to get the maintenance done as quickly as they are able to, but it is possible that service may be unavailable for the entire duration of each window of time as noted above.
The TDSB has scheduled maintenance on Academic Workspace for the following times:
- Saturday February 6th from 8:30am until 11:30am (I’m a little late posting this one but what the heck, hopefully you saw the posting on ESAInfo!)
- Tuesday February 9th from 7:00am until 7:30am.
There may be additional interruptions to all network services – including AW – from 4:30pm to 7:00pm on Tuesday as well.
Don’t despair if you can’t get into your AW account at these times.
- Remember that you can still access your TDSB Google Apps for Education by logging into Google directly using your TDSB student e-mail address and your network password.