Make time for reading! Our first batch of fall 2016 New Arrivals is ready to circulate.
Today we put out the first batch of new YA Books. There are lots more on the way, but our delivery has been held up. Stay Tuned.
Yesterday’s “new to the shelf” books include some of the hottest titles of the season – some just released yesterday! – as well as a few of the titles on the Giller Longlist which was announced earlier today. Author’s like Madeleine Thien, Steven Price, Mona Awad, Colson Whitehead, Ben H Winters , Dave Eggers and many, many more.
- Drop by the Library to see what’s new.
- Check out a book, or two (as long as you have no overdue items!!)
Keep tabs on what’s new at the Library at the ESA Library Pinterest webpage.
- The Pinterest pages will be updated daily as new arrivals are catalogued and available for circulation.
English High Tea at Lunch in the Library
The final episode of Downton Abbey airs on PBS this Sunday, March 6th. Come join us as we send off the cast and crew of Downton Abbey with a real English High Tea.
- Cucumber sandwiches
- Biscuits with jam and clotted cream
- Petit Fours from Dufflet Pastries
See the final episode before the rest of North America…
- $3 per person for the full luncheon
- $1.50 per petit four
The full 6 seasons of Downton Abbey, plus all of the related special feature episodes, will be available for circulation from the Library shortly.
Drop by the Library to check out any of great new DVD offerings. Learn more about all of the new titles at the ESA Library Pinterest page.
- The Man Who Fell to Earth
- My Life as a Dog
- 2 or 3 Things I Know About Her
- Dead Ringers
- City Lights
- Brazil “The Love Consumes All” Version
- Brazil “The Production Notebook”
- Brazil “The Final Cut”
- Closely Watched Trains
- Down by Law
- Cleo from 5 to 7
- Grand Illusion
- Life of Brian
- Do The Right Thing
- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
- Carnival of Souls
- The Spirit of the Beehive
- Stranger than Paradise
- The Royal Tenenbaums
- By Brakhage: an anthology