… is here!
- Yes, we know it’s actually Thursday… but tomorrow is Club Fair, and by next Friday… it’s already October!!
- Bring your lunch – and join us for a ‘Rainy Day Games Day’.
- We have lots of games for you to borrow, or bring one of your own.
- Come for an intentional break… play some games, chill and take a break from the busy-ness of life, and find your happy place.
REMINDER that the Library is a ‘tech free zone’ during this lunchhour…
- No computers, no printing and no personal devices.
Well.. it’s been that kind of week! So busy and not even time out to breathe or get a post up!
To catch up:
UBC was in the Library at lunch on Monday.
- If you missed it, touch base with the folks in Student Services.
- Extra brochures and contact information was left behind.
Tuesday morning was Grade 9 Wellness morning.
What do I love about the ESA Community? Generosity of time and spirit.
THANK YOU to everyone who heeded my plea yesterday on ESAInfo and has pledged food for Great Soup next Monday. I have been so busy with Poetry in Voice that I let slide the publicity for Great Soup. Had we had to cancel next Monday, there really isn’t another date between now and the end of the year.
So again… Thank you.
Everyone in the ESA Community is invited to join us for a fabulous community luncheon.
- Bring a bowl, a spoon and a mug… Enjoy!
ESA’s SEEDS Me to We group has a tradition of serving community luncheons a couple of times a year.
- Members of the ESA school community cook and bake – mostly vegetarian and vegan fare – and serve up a feast in the Library.
- This is consistently one of the most anticipated fundraisers of the school year.
On average we serve over 100 people an all you can eat lunch of homemade salads, soups, breads and goodies.
- For $6 per person, it’s hard to resist.
- $5 per person with a donation to our Daily Bread Food Bank spring food drive. Cooks eat for free!!
If you can help contribute food to this luncheon, please fill out this Google Form.
- We are always also welcome to have extra hands for help with set-up and clean up (washing dishes!!!).
- You may indicate such on the Google Form.
We will be contacting people on Saturday morning with all of the logistical details…
- If you’ve contributed before, it will be same same.
- If you’re new, we’ll fill you in on the routine… which is pretty straight forward.
Join us as we turn off our social media sites for 24 hours!
Tech free lunch in the Library with games and other fun activities.
(Room 217 will be open for those who absolutely must access computers and/or printers)
Due to scheduling conflicts Final Friday Fun Day is happening today… Wednesday.. and we’re delighted to announce the return of…
- Join us for lunch in the Library.
- For only $5 per person get your fill of a delicious healthy lunch.
Reminder that the Library will be Tech Free for the lunchhour…
- Room 217 will be open for any students needing computer access for school related purposes.
Also in the I forgot to post this category… but it was on ESAInfo…
Join us, in the Library, before school – every day this week – for hot apple cider.
- In the spirit of environmental sustainability, you must have your own re-usable mug (no disposables)
- Cider is free, while supplies last, but donations gratefully accepted.
No “school” mug? Pick up an ESA Corn Mug, brought to you by SEEDS Me to We. Available for $10, anytime, in the Library.