Please join us for our very own Book Club. New members are welcome anytime.
We had a very successful inaugural year during the 2015-16 school year. We’re back for an even bigger and better book club in 2016-17.
- We are going to read out way through five (5) books this year.
- We are also going to hold two meetings on each book club day… a short (45 minute) lunchtime meeting to accommodate any (students and/or staff primarily) who are unable to make it in the evening on account of school commitments.
- We will be in addition to the regularly schedule evening book club meeting.
For the regular (evening) book club meeting:
- plan to join us in the Library for tea and treats at 6:45pm;
- we will begin discussing our book promptly at 7pm;
- expect to wrap up around 9pm;
- all members of the ESA community – past and present – are welcome to attend. We have a great group of students, staff, parents and grads among our complement.
Mark your calendar as follows:
- Wed Sept 21st, 2016
- Wed Nov 23rd, 2016
- Wed Jan 18th, 2017
- Wed Mar 8th, 2017
- Wed May 3rd, 2017
New members should sign up on this Google Form. We’ll get back to you with everything you need to know!
Our first meeting, in September, will be a Meet and Greet… and also a discussion of our 2016 Summer Read, The Alienist by Caleb Carr.
- Grab yourself a copy.
- Read it, you’ve still got time.
- Join us for some convivial conversation and great food in the Library on Sept 21st.