Welcome to ESA!!
Please find the Student Services and Library presentation here.
Reminder that students who are new to the TDSB – regardless of grade level – are invited to a special orientation session after school on either Wednesday September 6th or Thursday September 7th.
- Refer to this invitation which was handed out on Moving On Up Day.
- Students who are coming from other TDSB schools , but think they might benefit from a ‘technology refresh’ are also welcome to attend (even though we did not give you a personalised inviation!!)
Did you have trouble… trying to get logged onto the TDSB network when you were here for Movin’ On Up Day?
- Perhaps you thought you had remembered your TDSB password from June but it didn’t work?
- This form is for any students who were UNABLE to logon when you tried to get onto the TDSB network on Movin’ On Up Day, Tuesday August 29th.
- If you were unable to logon, please fill out this form and we will reset your TDSB network password prior to the start of classes on Tuesday, September 5th.
- No need to fill this form out again if you filled it out while you were in the Library for Movin’ On Up.
- This form will accept responses until 8:00am on Tuesday September 5th.
- Drop by the Library at lunch on Tuesday September 5th to authenticate yourself on the network and set your own personal password.
Reminder that network passwords are, ideally, 8 characters in length, and must include a minimum of one of each of the following types of characters: UPPER CASE, lower case and numeric.
Final reminder… All students are encouraged to: