The Library is generally open from 7:30am until at least 4:30pm. Depending upon the day and who is or is not available, it may be open earlier and/or later.
- We will not be open after school on Fridays until the beginning of November.
- Friday after school hours will end at the beginning of May.
Students are reminded that, as a general practice, there is no food or drink in the Library. Obviously there are special events which do occur in the Library, but these are exceptions rather than the rule.
To help you remember this, Mr. Black (our Drama ACL) has kindly reworked a simple alliteration that Ms. Wray created at the beginning of the year. We offer you these two options by way of reminder:
- Consume comestibles in cafeteria before coming to commune and congregate in our collection
- Communing and congregating in our collection is commiserate on first consuming your comestibles in the cafeteria
Please be sure to follow us on Twitter: @ESALibrary.
We can also be found on Academic Workspace. Login in, from home, with your network Login and Password. Follow this path:
- https://aw.tdsb.on.ca/TdsbLogin.aspx > My Home > Etobicoke School of the Arts > School Sites > ESA Library